We reserve the right at any time, with or without cause, to:
- change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- change the Website, including eliminating or discontinuing any Information or Services or other feature of the Website; or
- deny or terminate your use of and/or access to the Website.
Permitted Use of Services and Information
The services made available on, by or through the Website, which include or may include, without limitation, Ideal Living registration, marketplace for third-party products and services, message boards and involvement in Idealliving.sg events (collectively, the "Services"), as well as any information provided on, by or through the Website or as part of or in connection with the Services or otherwise, including but not limited to data, text, graphics, designs, logos, images, audio/visual materials, links and references (collectively, the "Information"), are provided for personal use only and not for any for-profit or commercial activities or purpose or for resale, except as expressly permitted herein. Without the written consent of Ideal Living, no Information or any other Ideal Living materials or property may be copied, reproduced, displayed, republished, downloaded, posted, digitized, translated, modified, transmitted, distributed or commercially exploited in any way, except as expressly permitted herein.
Ideal Living permits you to view and print a reasonable number of copies of web pages located on the Website for your own personal use, but not for any for-profit or commercial purpose or for resale; provided that (a) you retain all trademark, copyright, and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials, (b) you provide attribution to Ideal Living, (c) the material is printed in its entirety without modification, reformatting or adaptation of any kind, and (d) any such copies are subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and remain the property of Ideal Living. You understand and agree that you may not authorize any Information to be reproduced, modified, displayed, performed, transferred, distributed or otherwise used by any third party, and you agree that you will take all reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorized reproduction and/or other use of the Information. You agree to advise Ideal Living promptly of any such unauthorized use of which you are aware. Failure to abide by these conditions will immediately terminate this permission and may result in the infringement of the copyrights and/or trademarks and other proprietary rights of Ideal Living or others.
Third Party Links
You agree not to use the Information, Services or the Website to take any action or actions that:
- are contrary to Ideal Living's public image, goodwill or reputation;
- infringe on our or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- express or imply that any of your statements, activities or causes are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent in each instance;
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encourage any conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- arelibelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortious, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene;
- transmit any trade secret or other material, non-public information about any person, company or entity without the authorization to do so;
- restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Website, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Website;
- modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Website or Information;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Information, Website, or Services;
- sublicense, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, or convey any rights under this Agreement to any third party, or otherwise commercially exploit or profit from the information or content of the Website, or any portion thereof, in any manner whatsoever, except as expressly permitted herein;
- "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Website without our prior written authorization;
- distribute any virus, worm or other similar or deleterious files, scripts or programming routines;
- interfere with or disrupt any services or equipment with the intent of causing an excessive or disproportionate load on the infrastructure of Ideal Living or its licensors or suppliers;
- involve the preparation or distribution of junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other deceptive or unsolicited bulk or commercial email, or violate in any way the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003);
- harvest or collect information about any Website visitors or members without their express consent.
Improper use of the Information, Services and Website may result in termination of your access to and use of the Website, and/or civil or criminal liabilities.
If you believe that any materials on this Site infringe your copyright, you may request that they be removed. This request must bear a signature (or electronic equivalent) of the copyright holder or an authorized representative and must:
- identify the allegedly infringing materials;
- indicate where on the Site the infringing materials are located;
- provide your name and contact information;
- state that you have a good faith belief that the materials are infringing;
- state that the information in your claim is accurate; and
- indicate that "under penalty of perjury" you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf. With regards to copyright issues, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org